Let's travel, Bossbabes.
Go on travel adventures ladies!
As ambitious business women I know we can get engrossed in the work but it's important to make time to step away from the business and have some fun!
"Travel is one of my love languages so imma advocate for this... lol "
Couples can use travel as a relationship-strengthening tactic that can bring them closer.
As an entrepreneurial couple, we spend a lot of time managing and growing our businesses, so it's really cool to set personal goals and live them out together. But, of course, you'll have to be intentional about planning and make the time to merge schedules.
I believe traveling together and sharing exciting adventures can boost the quality of a couple's relationship and tighten the bond; It's a refreshing way to step away from your business briefly to enjoy the perks of entrepreneurship and a fun way to create happy memories.
While traveling alone can be a fantastic, eye-opening experience, going with your partner can inject excitement that adds a refreshing spark to your relationship. Wink!
Spending uninterrupted time together, you learn a lot about each other by observing habits and preferences, which can improve your ability to effectively communicate and work together.
Experiencing new things together can be an indelible treasure engraved in your hearts and minds. Unique to your relationships.
Fun Fact: It was found that couples who travel together agree more and have fewer arguments than couples who don't. In addition, traveling makes them more understanding and patient with each other.
Okay, guys, I hope I enticed you to start traveling as a couple!
Travel can be much better when properly planned. After nearly two decades of extensive traveling, I've picked up a few valuable traveler tricks that make my trips safer, more financially friendly, and more comfortable
1. Make travel more affordable.
2. Shop long in advance for plane tickets: the closer you get to the travel date, the more expensive ticket prices and seating become.
3. When searching for flights for a few days, if you're returning to specific pages, clear your browsing history. Sometimes when the cookies track your previous activity, you won't get the best prices, and you won't see the most competitive rates. In some cases, you're actually offered higher prices!
4. Consider alternative routes. You can save time and money when you do!
5. Accommodation. You don't have to limit your options to hotel rooms; try other accommodation rental sites such as airbnb.com and flipkey.com.
To rent beautiful houses, apartments, or villas. In safe countries, these are great options worth exploring.
Choose wisely. When in doubt, stick with the more prominent trusted name brands.
Look for hidden fees and parking accommodation if you're driving.
5. Ensuring your safety is a must.
Before heading off to a new country, take these steps.
6. Get insurance. It's helpful to have international insurance for medical, lost bags, overlay, etc. (ask your bank for credit cards that provide insurance coverage)
7. Take pictures of your travel and identification documents as a backup. Keep your passport and travel documents in the safe in your hotel room or otherwise secured when leaving the room.
8. Don't travel with large amounts of cash; consider credit and debit cards as alternative options. Sometimes cards don't work, so having multiple cards and a little "just-in-case" cash can be useful.
Bonus Tip: When changing currencies, most times, I've gotten more value for money at merchants rather than the airport Cambio (currency exchange)
9. Protect your documents while traveling! Having a passport and credit card case that protects your credit cards and passport from predators lurking to steal your information. There are really cute ones that double as a wallet during shopping trips.
10. Don't make assumptions about in-transit requirements; depending on your passport, you may require an additional visa. Also, get your immunization shots; besides being a health precaution, immunization is a requirement in some countries. Not being prepared for these requirements can result in you being turned away at the counter!
Make travel creative, strategic, and fun while securing your safety!
And remember... Always wash your hands and keep sanitizers easily accessible!
Your business should be a blessing: not a stumbling block in your way of living fully; make time to enjoy the benefits of your effort and sacrifices as an ambitious businesswoman!
Cheers to exploring a world of wonderful experiences with your spouse!
Follow me on Instagram or Tiktok to see my travel adventures and business tips!
Leave a Reply.
Shelly- Ann Aqui